About Front Range Aircraft Maintenance
Front Range Aircraft Maintenance is committed to earning and keeping each clients confidence through expert maintenance and outstanding customer service. We service single-engine and multi-engine aircraft from all the major aircraft manufacturers: Cessna, Beechcraft, Diamond, Piper as well as Classic Aircraft, Warbirds, and more!
Our maintenance technician’s average experience exceeds 35 years in the industry. Collectively, the team of technician’s at Front Range Aircraft Maintenance offers the following experience and services:
- Master Airframe and Powerplant mechanic with Inspection Authority (IA)
- Military Experience (USAF), FAR Part 91, 135, and 121 industries
- Experience leading professional flight departments: air-carrier maintenance programs and corporate aircraft maintenance operations.
- Senior technician has been dedicated in offering aircraft maintenance services to clients at Front Range Airport for over 22 years
- Reliability. Maintaining a loyal customer base of repeat customers that trust the technical knowledge for the purpose of aircraft maintenance.
- Diversity. Our technicians have experience working on everything from a J-3 to Airliners, and WW2 aircraft.
Dustin is a “Top Tech” graduate from Redstone/Spartan College, receiving his A&P certificate and Associates degree in Airframe & Powerplant Maintenance in Oct 2012. As a U.S. military veteran, Dustin took his background and went to work on transport helicopters in Afghanistan as a contractor for the U.S. military, and firefighting helicopters with the U.S. Forest Service. Originally joining our team in 2016,
Dustin continued his education by obtaining his Inspection Authorization and Private Pilot certificates in 2017. After spending some time away expanding his experience on other aircraft and facets of aviation, Dustin returned to us in Jan 2019 to be our Maintenance Manager for Front Range Aircraft Maintenance. Very knowledgeable and friendly, Dustin loves to combine his mechanic, pilot, and aircraft owner wisdom to help explain to others how aircraft systems and regulations work so they can stay safe and happy in the sky. Feel free to ask him anything!
Dustin’s experience includes:
- Factory training by Lycoming, Continental (including diesel), Rotax, and GE.
- Part 43 maintenance, Part 145 repair stations, Part 91 operations, Part 135 operations and maintenance, and military/government contracting.
- Boeing helicopters, numerous turbine and piston aircraft from Cessna, Beech, Piper, Diamond, Cirrus, Mooney, Pilatus, Dornier, American Champion, Embraer, Tecnam, Aero Commander, and many more, including experimental aircraft.